FSMH has one U9 Fury Female Team.
The goals and objectives of the FSMH U9 Intro to Hockey programming are to:
- Teach the basic skills of hockey so players can enjoy the game
- Assist in the development and enhancement of physical literacy and basic motor patterns
- Deliver an appropriate program for the players' size, skill, and age
- Encourage the aspects of fitness, fair play and cooperation while having fun playing the game.
If you are a non-resident please contact the FSMH office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Player Movement form PRIOR to registering your player.
- U9 is available to players born in 2015 & 2016 who live within the FSMH boundaries
Registration Fees - $700.00 (6 equal payment plans are available if registered before July 15th.)
Late Fees: - $200.00 late fee will apply if you register after July 15th
CLICK HERE FOR MORE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL COST -
- FSMH fundraising bond (Each family registered with FSMH is required to meet the minimum fundraising requirements.)
- Team fees approx. $200-400 (Decided & collected by the team)– These are dependent on how much fundraising the team would like to participate in.
FSMH U9 teams participate in the EFHL (Edmonton Federation Hockey League)
Approximately 20 league games will be played within the season in Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton and the Surrounding area. About half of these games will be home games in Fort Sask.
Approximately 35 hours of practice ice between Oct-March. Practices are in Fort Saskatchewan, Bruderheim and Lamont.
What is provided?
- 2 (Home and away) Game jerseys (returned at the end of the season to FSMH)
- 2 (Home and away) game socks (yours to keep)
practice jersey (additional cost added at the time of registration – estimated at $25.00)
All team uniforms (socks and sweaters) are provided by FSMH, and remain the property of FSMH. These are to be used for all league, playoff, and exhibition games. These items are not to be used as practice equipment. Uniforms and equipment will be assigned to each coach in accordance with established procedures. The Coach/Manager is responsible for in-season care and returns at the season’s end. Any needs or concerns regarding equipment/uniforms are to be brought to the attention of the Equipment Coordinator. The official uniform shall be New York Rangers home and away colors, appropriately crested.
All helmets and pants must be black.
What is needed?
Tournaments are optional and voted on by the individual teams. All EFHL teams will participate in Minor Hockey Week in Jan.
Multiple opportunities to volunteer in the season including Coaches, Team Managers, Treasurer, and Parent Liaison.
Dawn LeBlanc - email@example.com