REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON - CLOSED
Registration is open from June 15 - July 15
Late Registration July 15-August 1
To see the conditioning camp schedule please CLICK HERE
Players registering after July 15 will be placed on a waiting list and will not be guaranteed a spot. For late registration please contact us at email@example.com
Payment - All registrations MUST be paid by credit card at the time of registration.
Registrations made between June 15th and July 15th will have an optional payment of 6 equal installments (This applies to player registration only not camps or tryouts). Payments will be processed on the following dates:
- At the time of registration
- August 1st
- September 1st
- October 1st
- November 1st
- December 1st.
Player registrations after July 15th are subject to a $200.00 late fee
All refunds are subject to a $100.00 administration fee.
Resident players trying out for: U16/18 AAA, U18 AA, U15 AAA, U15 AA, U13 AA, U13 A, U11 AA, U11 A will be charged for tryout fees AND registration fees at the time of registration. Non resident players will only need to pay the tryout fee. If they are successful in making a FSMH team they will be required to pay registration fees within 7 days of making the team.
Conditioning Camps are not included in your registration fees. Players must register and pay for these camps prior to July 15th.
Welcome back returning FSMH players!
Please note the following to help make the on-line registration process easier:
- You will need your child’s 13-digit number Hockey Canada ID number.
- You can find this by logging into your eHockey Canada account or your Respect in Sport Parent Account
- If you do not have an account (or can't remember the log in), it is easy to make reset your password or to create a new profile.
- All players registered in Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey must have a parent/guardian that has taken the Respect in Sport-Parent Program Course. Proof of completion of the program must be listed to the players Hockey ID, prior to participation in any program. To take this course or to re-certify please CLICK HERE
- If you are not new to hockey but you are new to Fort Saskatchewan visit the New to Fort Sask Minor Hockey Tab
CLICK HERE to begin your returning player registration for the 2020-21 Hockey season
Welcome to the City of Fort Saskatchewan!
We hope that your transition our community will be a smooth one, including registering your player for hockey. We look forward to meeting you.
Please CLICK HERE to fill out a Parent Declaration form, you will be required to upload two documents to prove residency. These can be Driver’s License, Utility Bill, Child’s Registration in a Fort Saskatchewan School or Bill of Sale or Rental Agreement on a Fort Saskatchewan residency.
***Please ensure that you use firstname.lastname@example.org when entering an email for the association you are registering for. Once this has been completed the Sports Coordinator will contact you to register your player.
All players registered in Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey must have a parent/guardian that has taken the Respect in Sport-Parent Program Course. Proof of completion of the program must be listed to the players Hockey ID, prior to participation in any program. To take this course or to re-certify please CLICK HERE
If you have a new player to register that has never played hockey with any association before visit the New to Hockey Tab and follow the steps to get your player registered.
If you have any questions contact the FSMH Office at 780-340-1835.
Brand new to hockey? WELCOME TO THE FSMH FAMILY!
These are the steps that you will need to complete in order to get registered:
Step 1: The first step for brand new hockey players is to create an eHockey Canada account. You will need to start by creating a parent account. After that you will want to “add a participant”. Unfortunately, you have to search for your child before the system will allow you to “create a new participant”. Enter in all the information and select FORT SASKATCHEWAN as your association. This will generate a 13-digit hockey ID number for your player.
Step 2: You will need to complete the Respect in Sport (RIS) Parent Course. The RIS Program is an online certification program designed to ensure that hockey is fun and safe for all of our participants. You will also need to create a profile and add your child. If done correctly, you will see the same Hockey ID from the eHockey site. Upon completion of the program, you will be given a certificate with a number and expiry date. This information is required for registration. The program itself takes about an hour to complete, you only have to do this every 4 years.
Step 3: You will need to contact Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey at email@example.com or 780-340-1835 to verify your player’s birth year and proof of residency. To do that, we require:
- 1 piece of identification for each player (ex. birth certificate, passport).
- 1 piece of mail for address verification (ex. utility bill, phone bill). Confidential details can be blacked out, we just need to see proof of address.
- The Hockey ID and Respect in Sports Certificate number.
Step 4: Once all of the above is complete you will be provided with an online link to sign up for a free Team Snap account and register for hockey. Welcome to Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey!
Check out the U7 Division page CLICK HERE
If you are not new to hockey but you are new to Fort Saskatchewan please visit the New to Fort Sask Minor Hockey tab
Do you live outside of Fort Saskatchewan and are interested in playing with Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey for one of the following reason:
- There is no Team in your age Division within your Resident Association
- Resident Association has a FULL team (17 skaters, 2 goaltenders) at your age Division
- Resident Association and another Association have joined together to form a team.
- Movement by Special Exception
- Movement to an MHA of equal or smaller Categorization
- Movement to an MHA of higher Categorization
- Moving to a Different Stream of Hockey
(Female Hockey, Non-Body Checking Hockey, Recreational Hockey)
CLICK HERE to fill out our player movement form
CLICK HERE to register as a non-resident with a player movement form
All players trying out for Elite Hockey who reside outside of FSMH boundaries must submit Notification of Try-Out Form (for AAA Hockey only) –before try-outs.
CLICK HERE to fill out Notification of Tryout
CLICK HERE to register for AA/AAA Tryout Registration
- All refunds will be assessed a $20.00 or 10% processing fee, whichever is lower.
B. Refund of fees for individuals dropping out of the program shall be rendered
upon request to the Office Administrator as per the following schedule:
- 100% if the refund is requested before October 1st
- 85% if the refund is requested before October 31st
- 45% if the refund is requested before November 30th
- No refunds after November 30th. Refunds do not include the tryout fee. In
cases where reasons beyond the control of the participant require them to leave
the program, FSMH may authorize a refund based on the percentage of time left
in the regular season upon written request.
For more information regarding FSMH Policy and Procedures CLICK HERE
Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Office - The FSMH/FSMSA offices are currently closed to the public due to COVID 19. Please contact us by phone (780)340-1835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires.