The U11 HADP will follow the U11 Player Pathway Phases as outlined by Hockey Canada.
The best philosophy for developing players is to create an environment where similarly skilled players can compete together and against each other. This pilot provides a structure where players are provided the opportunity to access the appropriate level of hockey.
A standardized system of hockey that creates a competitive balance at U11. It provides players with a "developmental" system that focuses on skill development and acts as a "feeder" system for U13 hockey.
A Regionalized Hockey System that provides opportunities for players to access the top level of hockey within a reasonable distance of travel from their residence. Designed to balance the needs of the player with that of the MHA and family.
Uses established criteria to determine the conditions under which the teams operate. Teams provide opportunities for all the players within their identified region.
The Rangers Athletic Club hosts one team at the U11 HADP level that competes in the EFHL league against other teams from Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- U11 HADP is available to players born in 2013 & 2014
Registration Fees - $850.00 (6 equal payment plans are available if registered before July 15th.)
RAC Fees - $175.00 (3 equal payment plans are available)
Late Fees: - $200.00 late fee will apply if you register after July 15th
ADDITIONAL COST -
- FSMH fundraising bond $50.00(Each family registered with FSMH is required to meet the minimum fundraising requirements.)
- Team fees approx. $200-1000 (Decided & collected by the team)– These are dependent on how much fundraising the team would like to participate in.
- Practice Jersey - $22.00*New this season - each player will purchase a practice jersey at the time of registration. This is done through TeamSnap registration and you will receive this jersey once your team is formed from your coach. This practice jersey is yours to keep when the season is over.
- U11 HADP typically starts in early September
- FSMH U11 HADP teams participate in the EFHL (Edmonton Federation Hockey League)
- Approximately 24 regular season games will be played between Oct-March in Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton and the Surrounding area. About half of these games will be home games in Fort Sask.
- Approximately 48 hours of practice ice between Oct-March. Practices are in Fort Saskatchewan, Bruderheim and Lamont.
- Typically these practices are full ice
What is provided?
- 2 (Home and away) Game jerseys (returned at the end of the season to FSMH)
- 2 (Home and away) game socks (yours to keep)
practice jersey (additional cost added at the time of registration – estimated at $25.00)
All team uniforms (socks and sweaters) are provided by FSMH, and remain the property of FSMH. These are to be used for all league, playoff, and exhibition games. These items are not to be used as practice equipment. Uniforms and equipment will be assigned to each coach in accordance with established procedures. The Coach/Manager is responsible for in-season care and returns at the season’s end. Any needs or concerns regarding equipment/uniforms are to be brought to the attention of the Equipment Coordinator. The official uniform shall be New York Rangers home and away colors, appropriately crested.
What is needed?
The U11AA, U13 AA, U15AA/AAA, U16AA/AAA & U18AA/AAA teams will wear red helmets and red pants. These colors differentiate these teams as the "Zone AAA" and "Regional AA" teams in FSMH. The procurement and cost of these items is borne entirely by the teams/parents, not by FSMH.
Tournaments are optional and voted on by the individual teams. All EFHL teams will participate in Minor Hockey Week in Jan.