Instructor: Noah Boyko
3-One hour sessions
Camp Summary -
- educate players on stride mechanics and technique. Including full extension, range of motion, knee drive, and proper angles.
- Teaching and educating the player on the importance of skating in today's game.
- teach and provide edge work drills. Including inside and outside edgework, edge control, transitions, and balance. Through these drills, players will feel comfortable in any situation of the game.
- Combine both edge work and skating mechanics to game-like drills with pucks. This allows for players to be efficient both with and without the puck, and put everything together for tryouts.
- high-intensity drills to build game-like cardio, conditioning, and puck skills.
- high-intensity multi-part skill drills to prepare stickhandling, edges, and shooting for tryouts and the season.
- age-appropriate practice plans
AUG 8 - 9:00 AM TO 10:00 AM DCC
AUG 9 - 9:00 AM TO 10:00 AM DCC
AUG 10 9:00 AM TO 10:00 AM DCC
AUG 8 - 10:15 AM TO 11:15 AM DCC
AUG 9 - 10:15 AM TO 11:15 AM DCC
AUG 10 - 10:15 AM TO 11:15 AM DCC
AUG 8 - 3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM DCC
AUG 9 - 3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM DCC
AUG 10 - 3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM DCC
AUG 8 - 4:45 PM TO 5:45 PM DCC
AUG 9 - 4:45 PM TO 5:45 PM DCC
AUG 10 - 4:45 PM TO 5:45 PM DCC