Is your team traveling to a tournament or playing in an exhibition game as the visiting team (even if the game is in Fort Saskatchewan)- Your team needs a travel permit

Is your team hosting an exhibition game - you need a exhibition game permit

Is your team planning something outside of regular schedule games or practices  - eg. dry land training - you need a special event permit

Is your team planning to do a fundraiser - you need a fundraising permit