New Residents Registration


Just moved to Fort Saskatchewan and want to register your child in hockey?

Welcome to the City of Fort Saskatchewan!
We hope that your transition to your new community will be a smooth one, including registering your player for hockey. We are fortunate to have programs for just about everyone, come and check us out!

If you have a player to register that has never played before anywhere at anytime, you are free to go to the new to hockey page and follow those directions.
If you have a player that has played elsewhere in another association at anytime, please contact Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey (Sports Coordinator) at or at 780-340-1835, then please follow the following instructions.

Click HERE to fill out the Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration form. Here you will be required to upload two documents to prove residency. These can be Driver’s License, Utility Bill, Child’s Registration in a Fort Saskatchewan School or Bill of Sale or Rental Agreement on a Fort Saskatchewan residency. 

Please ensure that you use when entering an email for the association you are registering for. Once this has been completed the Sports Coordinator will contact you to register your player.

All players registered in Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey must have a parent that has taken the Respect in Sport-Parent Program Course. Proof of completion of the program must be listed to the players HCR profile, prior to participation in
any program. The FSMH Sports Coordinator will have access to this information.
Please follow the directions listed carefully to avoid delays.

If you have any questions contact the FSMH Office at 780-340-1835.

Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Office  - Please contact us by phone (780)340-1835 or email for any inquires.